Thursday, April 29, 2010
Local gardens will be popping out great stuff here soon and Farmer’s Foods loves the opportunity to sell fresh, locally grown produce. If you know of a local producer that wants to move what they grow, then tell them to come by and talk to our produce manager in that area about their product.
1. A majority of every dollar stays in the community when you spend with locally operated businesses. Keeping the money in the community benefits the buyer and seller.
2. Less fuel costs in the transportation of the product.
3. Almost always tastes better than mass produced product.
4. Has been proven to be more nutritious when produced near the area of consumption.
5. Allows the shopper more purchasing options.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Friday, April 2, 2010
• Minimum purchase required to redeem coupon.
• Coupon must be presented at the Customer Service Counter of any VIRGINIA Farmer's Foods store at time of purchase.
• You must be 18 or older to purchase Virginia Lottery products.
• Good while supplies last.